Thank you for your donation

Thank you for your Donation

99% of your donation will be used for the project you want to finance. Fluid will use the other 1% to cover Fluid administration costs. This is possible because Fluid does not have paid staff members and works with local partners who cover their costs
You can donate via bank transfer to: Stichting Fluid , IBAN: NL90RABO0154679291 specifying the name of the project you want to fund.
Or via Paypal